Membership benefits include:
- regular news and updates through e-news and GrainGrowers magazine
- your say on industry issues affecting your farming business.
- an opportunity to participate in policy development through the National Policy Group.
- full voting rights for the GrainGrowers Board.
- the opportunity to be involved in or contribute to our capacity building leadership programs for young growers
Membership is open to All Australian grain farmers over the age of 18 with an ordinary interest in 20 hectares or more of grain under cultivation. Membership is free.
To be eligible for membership of GrainGrowers, a person must be a ‘grain producer’, with ‘an interest in not less than 20 hectares of grain under cultivation’. An interest is defined as a financial and ownership interest.
The following people are eligible for membership:
- Farmer as sole proprietor
- Farmer in a partnership
- Farmer, with an ownership interest, as part of a trust
- Farmer, with an ownership interest, as part of a company
- Farmer who leases land
- Farm employee with a minimum of 5 years on-farm paid employment and leadership experience.
The following are not eligible, unless they met one of the above criteria and have an ownership interest in not less than 20 hectares of grain under cultivation, but are encouraged to apply for the GrainGrowers Supporter Network:
- Farm worker
- Grain trader
- Industry professional
- University/agricultural student
- Farming family member who is no longer on farm but still supportive of and interested in grain production
Fill in our online application form!
How do I update my contact details
You can update your details directly by signing into your profile or contact us:
Telephone: 1800 620 519